BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

开心的一天

Tagged by MAx,

1. Do you have secrets?

~ Sure lar =.=

2. Would you fall in love with a girl younger than you?

~ Age is not a problem. I just follow my feeling.

3. Do you enjoy going to college?

~ College is for noob de lar~ I ane pro sure in University la XD

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

~ I’m good boy bah sure save in the bank la & act poor so that nobody will come & ask me qia kopi wakaka~

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

~ No

6. What do you prefer? Touching story or happy story?

~ Both

7. List recently watched movies.

~Ye Wen

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

~ OhhhNoooooooooo~ Lolx.. can I dun answer this question?

9. Are you happy now?

~ Duno. But what I can tell u is now I’m sleepy..

10. Do you have any regrets?

~ I count 1st a wait.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5..

11. What is/are your favourite emoticon used recently?

~ =.=

12. What is/are your favourite saying recently?

~ lolx

13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?

~ He is a lengzai with noob + hiao hiao thinking same as me!! Shhhh~ keep this as secret please^^

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?

~ Errr… =.=

15. What is your favourite color?

~ Black, white & blue

16. Would you give all in a relationship?

~ No.. Im not so flower okay?

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, which one would you choose?

~ Can I choose both? ^^ Hmm.. I reli flower ner wakakaa..

18. What are the top 5 places on your "to-go" list?

~ For me all place is the same la.

19. Name 3 things you would like to do but would never be able to.

~ Duno ner hihi

0 comments: