BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Tagged

Name 20 people randomly.

At the end of the survey, choose 5 people to do the survey.Don't read the questions, but name the 20 people first.

1. Chee Ping

2.Xiao Cai

3. Hui En

4. Jean

5. Penny

6. Gary

7. Kelly

8. Huie

9. Jason

10.Datou

11.Michael

12. Amy

13. Alan

14. Maggie

15. Joyce

16. Ah Tung

17. Alvin

18. Alex

19. Jing Yi

20. Ah Khai

1.How did u meet no.18? (Alex)

When we study in foundation course and his lengzai face get my attraction XD

2.What will you do if you have not met no.17? (Alvin)

My life still go on as usual @@ lolx~~ joking de la XD

3.What if no.9 and no.20 dated? ( Jason & Ah Khai )

Lolx both are guys so I think they will have a sweet sweet memories de la XD

4.What if no.5 and no.10 dated? ( Noobi3 Kia & Datou )

Lolx~~ I cant accept that~~ >.<

5. Describe no.1. ( Chee Ping)

My stupid brother. Muscleman but brainless. Have a lengzai face but unfortunately he got a elder brother who is much more engtao than him XD impatient, like to see lengloi and naicism. His hair is his second life @@ Recently he quite hate foochow mee becox Spring de foochow mee ah moi ask for his mobile number XD and he now got another secret admirer named jingdutt~~ hahahahahaha..

6.Do you think no.8 is attractive? ( Huie)

Ya her nose looked like a mushroom make her looked soooooooo attractive XD

7.Describe no.7 (Kelly)

Manly!! And short XD white skin + muscle @@ hardworking, serious in study but sometimes will do some noob things XD when she gek diok she will say “waiya”; when she kek diok she will say “sad liaw”. Like to scold her bf but actually she sayang her bf very much and her bf love her many many many many many many many too~~~ XD

8.Do you know any family members of no.12? ( Amy )

I know her elder and younger sisters nia pai she pai she >.<

9.What language does no.15 speak? ( Joyce )

Mandarin.

10.Who is no.9 hanging out with ? ( Jason )

Huie lor.. but I think mostly is with Johnny la XD aiks aiks aiks~~

11.How old is no.16? ( Ah Tung)

19 years old.

12.When was the last time u speak to no.13? (Alan)

Before Valentine Day.

13.Who's no.2's favourite singer/band (xiao cai)

Hmm.. I think is邓丽君or余天 kua.. 路边一棵~~ 榕树下~~ XD

14.Have u dated no.4? ( Cynthia )

Lolx!!!! Dun wan la later her bf kill me @@

15.Would you ever date no.19? ( jing yi )

Lolx part 2!! She is my brother de gf @@ joking joking XD

16.Is no.3 single? ( hui en )

Nop.. she got one veli engtao and love her de bf edi.. NOT AVAILABLE~~ XD

17.What is no.10's last name? (datou)

Yeo..

18.Would u ever be in a relationship with no.11? ( Michael )

Lolx~~ if Kelly no steal his heart from me I think xiao mike mike still be with me de >.<>

19.What is the school of no.13? ( Alan)

Before he same class with me at SMK Bandar Sarikei but now he go xxx study lor.. (I jux know that I duno where he study @@)

20.Where does no.6 stay? (Gary)

Jalan Hui Sing.. And in my heart oso wakakakaka XD

21.What is the favourite thing about no.5? ( Penny )

Jiap ice-cream XD

22.Have u seen no.14 naked? (Maggie )

Nop.. Woo~~ My nose is bleeding.. >.<

Choose 3 people

1. Hui En

2. Jean

3. Gary

0 comments: